PLAYER CATEGORIES & RANKINGS 2017
Click here to view all HotelPlanner.com PGA EuroPro Tour members listed by their category and ranking. (Correct as at 25 April 2017)
The following categories apply to players who have taken up Membership for the 2016 season.
1. Players 1–60 from the 2016 PGA EuroPro Tour Order of Merit.
2. 2015, 2016 and 2017 Tournament Winners on the PGA EuroPro Tour.
3. Players 1-30, and ties, from the 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
a) 12 Sponsors Invites – Regular Tournaments only (The PGA EuroPro Tour reserves the right to increase this number subject to the individual sponsorship agreement with each tournament)
b) 3 Players from the Home Nation in which the tournament is played (regular tournaments only).
5. The top 10 and ties from the previous tournament (Regular events only).
6. Players 31–60 and ties from 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
7. The 2016 PGA Club Professional Champion, PGA National Assistants’ Champion, PGA Play-Offs Champion and the Winner of each of the seven 2016 PGA Regional Final Orders of Merit.
8. Top 5 players from the Top 100 in the 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Order of Merit, not otherwise exempt (who have entered before the closing date).
a) Players holding or eligible for Categories 1-20 on the 2016 European Tour*.
b) Players holding or eligible for Categories 1–17 on the 2017 European Challenge Tour*.
10. Players 61–80 and ties from 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
11. Players 61–80 in the 2016 PGA EuroPro Tour Order of Merit.
12. Players 81-120 and ties from the 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
13. Players 2–10 from the 2016 Order of Merit of the PGA Region in which the tournament is played (regular tournaments only).
14. Players 121–240 from 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
15. Players eliminated at Stage 1 of the 2017 PGA EuroPro Tour Qualifying School.
16. Unranked Members
a) Affiliated Members – Ranking will be according to date of joining.
b) Temporary Members
* European and European Challenge Tour categories are subject to change at the discretion of the European and European Challenge Tours.